Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Ordinary Female Led Existence

Today has been quiet. Even with being allowed release (or maybe painfully forced) this last weekend, there is a background growing hum of desire focused on Mistress Laura.

I was reflecting today on how connected I feel to my Wife, by doing things that I would have rejected in my marriage before it became female led.

For example, in the ordinary course of a day, I get up earlier than my Mistress Wife and I make her breakfast to order. While she eats, I made the bed and clean the kitchen. Sometimes I do a bit of vacuuming. Then I get dressed for work. Most days, I chauffeur her to her work on the way to mine. Sometimes she uses the drive to talk, and other times she simply rests. It's her choice and I love being with her either way. After work, I give her footrubs, fetch her drinks, cook, clean and do the laundry.

In my current mindset, I feel good about all of these routines. By taking care of her in this way, making her life easier, showing her my tangible love, I actually feel closer to her. I do not view love as a quid pro quo, "What can I give so I can get something I want?" Rather, I love the feeling of the outpouring of ordinary everyday little things that I get to do for her.

In my pre-FLR mindset, my attitude would have been "Why shouldn't she do these things for me?" or "What am I going to get out of this?" or, at best, an insistence that I could do this type of service some of the time (maybe on special occasions like anniversaries or birthdays), but it's too unreasonable to expect me to always give like this.

I was independent and alone. Now, I feel like I am intertwined with my Wife; interdependent, loved, loving.

Another paradox: I actually love the "unfairness", the unbending and high expectations. I want to do my best to please her and if it involves some work and perhaps even some suffering, so much the better.

Recently, when I am not with my Wife, I actually ache to be with her. I miss her. Not since the early days of dating her have I actually felt that feeling of longing.

Since she is in charge of if, when or how we have sex (or play), I am perpetually teased, perpetually wanting, always chasing my Mistress, wanting to please her.

This is romance; this is an ordinary female led existence.

4 comments:

saratoga said...

Thomas-

Thanks for your comments on my blog. Your private email is unavailable, so I thought I'd write to you here.

Since you have comment moderation, you can just treat this as an email if you wish, and delete it.

I appreciate your comments, and think we have very kindred outlooks on our FemDom relationships. I've enjoyed your more edgy posts on the things you and your lovely wife share in terms of alternative play.

Very engaging reading.

-saratoga

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Saratoga,

Thanks for your kind comments. I just added a "Click here to email me." link on my blogger template, so you can contact me directly if you want.

Warm regards,

Thomas.

Anonymous said...

I do not share some of the fetishes but the generalities of your situation make me blush in envy.

Congratulations in achieving what I can only dream of.

V's boy

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you, V's boy. May you also experience what you dream of.