Monday, August 28, 2006

My wonderfully cruel Mistress

My Mistress has not shown a propensity for sadism. Till now.

On Friday afternoon, she sent me her list of chores for the weekend.
  • When you get home, check that we have no visitors, then shave, shower, get into a "pretty outfit" of your choice and present yourself to me.
  • Then, do a thorough cleaning of the "Mistress Bedroom"
  • After you are done, show me your work so I can critique it.
  • When you are done with all this, we will have your attitude adjustment session.
Just reading the list brought about a desired Pavlovian response in me, as my breathing got shallower and a warm glow entered my body.

As seen in this representative sample, Mistress subjects me to periodic attitude adjustment sessions, designed to focus my attention on serving her better; these sessions involve spanking with a leather paddle or caning. This is one of the tools that we implemented early on, along with orgasm control, to cement her control over me. The sessions generally happen on a weekly basis, and on a moment's notice at her discretion.

Her "pretty outfit" remark refers to the outfits that she bought for me on our recent trip to the mall, complete with her high heeled shoes.

When I got home, I checked that we had no visitors, then went about following her instructions to the letter. She was working in her office, as usual, and I quickly shaved, showered, and selected a sexy black top and matching black panties with lace trim. I dressed myself in the lingerie, put on the high heeled shoes, and walked over to my Mistress Wife.

"Very nice. Good boy," she looked me up and down and had me turn all around for her. Of course, I was already very aroused. "You look like such a cute little slavegirl." She then gave me a kiss and a pat on the ass and told me to get to work as she turned back to what she was working on.

So, with heels clicking against the floors, I went about my housework. I vacuumed, emptied garbage cans, changed the bed sheets, and cleaned the bathroom that is attached to the "Mistress suite" in the house. The whole time, my cock was fully erect.

As a side note: I look forward to each of my chore sessions, even as I intellectually understand that I am being the subject of an overt use of Skinnerian operant conditioning; deliberately associating
doing housework for my Mistress with sexual arousal by the use of my kinks. I am a willing experimental subject. :-)

When I was done with the cleaning, I put away my supplies and again went to Mistress Laura and reported my progress.

"Let's take a look," she walked with me following into the Mistress bedroom and looked around.

"Very nice. Good job on the vacuuming... Let's go into the bathroom," she motioned for me to follow closer.

"Look at the toilet bowl, slaveboy," she pointed out what she wanted me to see. I already knew. "That is not clean, is it?"

"No, Mistress," I simply acknowledged. The last couple of times, I had not done the full toilet bowl cleaning routine, so there was a dirty ring in the edges of the bowl, at the water level.

She stated that now it was time for my attitude adjustment session and that I should take off the high heels and lay everything out. I went to Mistress's toy chest and retrieved her cane and paddle, placing them on the bed. She had me get on the bed on all fours, then she pulled down the silky panties I was wearing so they were down at my knees.

"Now, slaveboy," she spoke slowly, as she softly ran the cane across my bottom, "is there anything that you need to be punished for?"

She often starts my sessions in this way, and I have found that if I "confess" to something that I have done, or talk about an attitude that should change, my punishment is less severe than if she has to point it out. So I usually wrack my brains.

"I was a bit argumentative with you a few times this week," I said.

"Yes, that's true. Anything else?" she ran her fingernails softly against the backs of my thighs, making me shiver with excitement.

"Nothing else that I can think of, Mistress... Except for the toilet bowl."

She listed a few minor infractions that she had noted throughout the week and gave me a few whacks with the cane, saving the best for last. :-)

"Now, my boy..." She paused, "To get back to your cleaning job. I think you need to be much more careful about your work.... So, let's see... I think I'm going to have to give you 30 with the cane."

I was both turned on and scared. Something in her tone made it clear to me that she was serious.

The first twenty were a normal type of caning, with warmup and merciful pauses. Then, she turned downright nasty...

"I think I've been more than nice so far... So, for the next ten, I'm going to tell you how I really feel about this..."

"You should treat the toilet bowl like your Queen's throne..." WHAP!!! "You weren't doing a very good job of that, were you?!!" WHAP!!! "Now, you lazy little bitch..." WHAP!!! "If I ever see you doing a job..." WHAP!!! "... like that again ..." WHAP!!! "I'm going to have to have you clean it..." WHAP!!! "With your tongue..." WHAP!!! "Little lazy bitch!" WHAP!!! "Do I make myself clear?" WHAP!!! "My fucking bitch slavegirl... Do you understand me?" WHAP!!! She continued hitting me a few more times, "just because".

The pain shot through the roof during this last few minutes and my mind simply went elsewhere... To my amazement, I found myself getting very hard and even slipped into a space that was close to orgasming at her harsh treatment, and she herself was very aroused. After a moment, I said: "Thank you Mistress. I'm sorry. I won't do that again."

"That's not the end of it, slaveboy. Tomorrow, you're going to make some time and get dressed up all pretty again and clean the toilet bowl right. But before you begin, come check in with me," she informed me. I knew then that she would continue her torture at that time.

To be continued...

3 comments:

Cruel Karen said...

I also punish my husband for misbehaviour during the week, and usually do it on friday nights because I like to use the cane as it should be used, with strict severity, so he has the full weekend to recover from the cuts that are always unavoidable during a severe hard caning, I can tell that you got off lightly, when my husband commits a fault he has to bend over for at least fifteen minutes while I show him my displeasure with my swishy cane, I have a blog where I post the punishment pictures and small clips of my husband getting punished:

http://cruel-karen.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I don't know if you follow these old posts, but this one struck a cord with me. I would love to have my wife do that to me, especially those last ones where she spoke in between.

Oh, my... I have to figure out how to introduce this to my wife.

V's boy

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi V's boy. Thanks for the comments. I'm happy that my posts spark your imagination and point you towards your own desires.

Best regards,

Thomas.