Friday, August 18, 2006

A lesson learned: using others' presence as a shield

When my kids are around, Mistress and I tend to tone things down a bit. I'm allowed to wear shorts and t-shirts around the house, when doing my house chores, and there are far fewer public displays of my submission.

The other day, I had the chance to see that even though the kids are here with me, that I still need to be totally focused on Mistress, and that bad behavior will still be punished. Here is what happened:

Our ice maker was malfunctioning. This happens from time to time and when it does, we have to pop the whole contraption out of the refrigerator, clean it, and put it back in. Sometimes we have to fiddle with it when we slide it back in. This is something that Mistress Laura has fixed in the past. The upshot was that we had no ice. Mistress and I had talked about this and I had asked her if she could take a look at it, since I had done what I could to unwedge it.

I served dinner to the family, and after the kids and I cleaned the kitchen, we all retired to the family den to watch a two hour movie. After the movie, Mistress Laura got up and went to her office, and she asked me to fetch her a soda with ice.

Before I could stop to think, I said to Mistress, in slight exasperation:

"Well, we have no ice. I asked you to look at it before dinner!"

My son was milling around at this point, but without skipping a beat, my Wife said in a clearly angry tone of vioce:

"I don't need that kind of lip from you. I'm sure you can find other ways to say what you just said to me, can't you?"

I was looking down, blushing, and just said "Yes Ma'am".

Then she grabbed me by the T-shirt and pulled me close and whispered into my ear:

"Here's what you're going to do now. Go get me some ice. I don't care from where. Then, after you deliver my soda, meet me in the bedroom with three clothespins. Use the time that it will take for you to get the ice to think."

I just nodded my assent.

So, off I went, to the local grocery store, for a bag of ice. The whole time, I was turned on and afraid. I did not think that Mistress would punish me so quickly. Usually, she saves up my infractions for one of her "attitude adjustment" sessions. When I got to the store, it took a few minutes to buy the ice, and in another few minutes, I was back home.

I found room in the freezer for the ice bag, then I made Mistress's soda. She nodded as she took the soda from me, and turned back to reading her emails. It was a bit late in the evening, so the kids had retired to their rooms.

I went to the bedroom myself, then, found the bag of clothespins and placed it on the bed. I stripped, put on my collar as expected for all discipline sessions, and knelt by the side of the bed, waiting.

In reality, it was probably only about fifteen minutes before I heard Mistress walking down the hallway, though it felt more like an hour. She wakled up to me, kneeling by her bed, and said "Nice. You found more than three clothespins, I see. Good."

She sat on the bed then and asked "Why are you here, slaveboy?"

"Because I was rude to you in my tone of voice, Mistress."

"Yes. What could you have said to me instead?"

"I could have said: We are out of ice, Mistress, but if you want, I can go and get some till we fix the ice maker again."

"That's right, slaveboy. You should have given me the problem, offered a solution, and let me make the decision. Maybe I would have just changed my mind and had you serve me something else to drink."

"Yes, Mistress."

"I still have to punish you," she said, patting the top of the bed. "Get up here. On your back, slave."

I got on the bed and lay on my back as instructed. As is the case about 90% of the time when in the presence of my Wife/Mistress, my cock was rock hard.

She took the bag of clothespins.

"Normally, I would make you get on all fours and I would paddle you or cane you. Unfortunately, your kids are here, and I can't make that kind of noise. So, I had to get creative."

She took out three clothespins.

"My pretty little slaveboy. Where would these hurt the most?"

I was compelled to tell the truth. "One on each nipple and one on the end of my penis would probably hurt the most, Mistress."

Without hesitation, she applied the two clothespins to my nipples. That hurt and the pain kept building. She had managed to pinch just enough skin that the pain was sharp and fast, without much subsiding. This was clearly not for my pleasure.

"Tell me what that pain is, on a scale of 1-10" she said, looking at my face intently.

"It's a 9, Mistress," I said, breathing funny.

"Hurting you makes my cunt twitch," she casually remarked and my head spun and I wanted her to give me more pain. Anything to please her.

She then grabbed my still very rigid cock and put the third clothespin on the head, right over the pee hole, a most sensitive spot.

"Ouch. Ouch. Ouch! Mistress, that really hurts." I protested, but remained as still as I could.

"Yes, it really does hurt, doesn't it, slaveboy? Maybe you'll think twice about giving me lip in the future." She then started stroking the length of my cock, which caused the clothespin attached to my cock to jostle. It was a very unpleasant juxtaposition of pain and pleasure.

She spent the next few minutes flicking the clothespins on my nipples, enjoying the wincing and my short breaths, drinking in my agony. Then, without much warning, she took off the clothespins one by one. The pain shot through the roof when the clothespins were removed.

"Okay, slaveboy. That took less than ten minutes. I can hurt you without a whole lot of effort. Remember that. I think you were using your kids as a shield. You won't do that anymore, now, will you?"

"No, Mistress, I won't," I said, still feeling the stinging pain in my nipples and cock.

I got off the bed, knelt in front of her then, and kissed her feet. "Thank you, Mistress. I'll try my best from now on."

She stroked my cheek and told me the words I long to hear: "Good boy."

7 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

What an ingenious way to punish a husband when kids are nearby and discretion is a must. I definetely won't be telling my Wife that one lol!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Oh come on, HH.

You know you want it, just as much as I do. :-)

Seriously, it is a source of great comfort to me to know that when I step out of bounds, my Mistress will correct me.

Lady Julia said...

Which part (or parts) of your punishment situation (from the time she began speaking to you in the kitchen til the very end) do you think were the most effective in insuring you won't repeat your behavior?

I enjoyed reading your blog - thanks for sharing.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Lady Julia,

That is an interesting question. I think the very fact that she was willing to chastise me in front of my own kids sent a very strong message.

The moment my inappropriate comment left my lips, I knew that I had just put my foot in my mouth. My stomach flipped the instant that she said "I don't need that kind of lip from you."

The next thing that she did was to order me to think about what I had done (while still on my mission to get ice).

So, to put it succinctly, Mistress Laura did three things:

1) She took control of the situation verbally by chastising me right then and there and letting me know that my conduct was unacceptable.

2) She sent me off to serve her, and at the same time ponder what I had done, while threatening (promising) punishment.

3) She followed through on the punishment. And the pain was not in my "fun zone".

Since then, she has talked about employing some techniques from Super Nanny (the reality TV show where the british nanny helps parents get control of unruly kids). She is going to set up a "thinking" corner where I will kneel, naked, and ponder whatever it is that I have done. Super Nanny recommends one minute for each year of age, but Mistress Laura thinks that may be too much and is willing to cut the time in half to begin with (about twenty minutes).

This idea of being disciplined in this way is very erotic for me, but the reality is that I want to avoid it. I would rather please my Mistress and hear about how I am a good boy!

Lady Julia said...

I am always curious about what happens in a submissive male's mind when he's being punished. It's this weird dichotomy - sometimes submissives like being punished even when they don't like it - because they're being controlled. Even when it's not very fun control. It makes choosing punishments very interesting.

Thanks for the response.

Polyfetishist said...

Whew, great read.

I had no idea how sensitive my nipples were until Alexandra started working them. When she really goes at them it doesn't take too much to put my mind in that blurry state where it is hard to decide which is strongest the masochistic pleasure or the very real pain. I like that ambiguous space.

For someone like myself "real" punishment would be to be ignored for an extended period of time.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Richard,

You and I are the same in that regard. I would rather take 100 servere strikes from Mistress's cane than have her ignore me for any extended period of time.