Monday, August 21, 2006

A service oriented birthday

My birthday was on Saturday. Mistress had informed me that she would take me shopping with her to the mall. I didn't know what to expect, but I was excited.

That morning, she had woken me up to get her some orange juice, had an emotional conversation, teased me, then fell back asleep, her body entwined with mine.

Some time later, I was in the kitchen, wearing only an apron, cooking her breakfast. I brought the plate of eggs and toast to her in her office, curtsied (by the way, I feel ridiculous doing this), and knelt down beside her, waiting for my marching orders. She petted my head absently, enjoyed her breakfast, read her email, and we started talking about weekend plans.

"I think that today's schedule might be too full. You have some chores to do, the kids have some things they need to finish. Will you be okay with postponing our shopping trip?" Mistress Laura asked, looking down at my face.

"Yes, Mistress, I'm fine with that. Whatever works best for you." I was mature about it, though a bit disappointed. I decided right then that I would simply sublimate my sexual and emotional energies and frustration and be the best house-boy my Mistress Wife could ever have!

So, when I was dismissed, I went about my chores with gusto. I wanted to do all the laundry, vaccuuming, kid related errands, and bake some deserts for a potluck related to my wife's work that she was taking us to later in the evening.

As I did my work, I was thinking about the fact that even on my birthday, my happiness was not the focus and that I was working extra hard to make my Wife's life easier. This thought started playing in my mind like a loop, "My birthday is devoted to making my Mistress happy... It's not about me... It's about accepting the gift of her control and humbly serving her."

I was in a submissive fog, happily doing housework.

I took a break to check on the cookies I was making in the oven (they looked good!) and I continually checked in with Mistress, who had me refill her soda or get her snacks as she did her paperwork in her office. I was very happy. Domestic bliss.

In the middle of it all, Mistress had me reserve a part of my cleaning chores for later: She said that I should vaccuum her bedroom and mop and treat the hardwood floors in the kitchen area later, when I could be "dressed for the job".

Now I was so looking forward to doing that for her. She was referring to the special outfit that she has me dressed in to do my housechores when the kids are otherwise occupied elsewhere. On those occasions, she has me put on a girly flowery sheer summer dress, high heeled shoes and put my hair in pigtails. I do vaccumming or cleaning the bathroom or other domestic chores in this outfit, punctuated by serving Mistress in whatever ways she needs while she relaxes. She sometimes just watches me do my work in this state, telling me that I am such a "good slavegirl". Just thinking about this gets me excited. I am such a slut!

In thinking about this part of my routine, I am struck by this observation: My Wife has actually managed to make the drudgery of housework into a reward for her slutty house-husband who just loves to please her. In fact, since she had me hold a part of my work (cleaning the kitchen floor), I have fantasized about being dressed in the high heeled shoes and girly clothing, with my hair in pigtails, on my knees, cleaning the hardwood floors by hand while Mistress watches and says things like "What a good little maid you make... You missed a spot, go back there... You like doing this, don't you?"

Later in the afternoon, I folded all the dry laundry and put them away in Mistress's dresser. I packed up the fresly baked cookies, dressed mysekf in a nice but casual outfit that she approved, and Mistress and I were off to the potluck and party with her professional colleagues.

The party was fun and ran late. I was at her side constantly, socializing with her friends, getting her drinks and food, and every once in a while, she would lean over and whisper little things like "You really worked hard today, slaveboy. Happy birthday."

This was probably one of the best birthdays I have had. I don't really want to be the center of attention. I would rather sit in the background, making things happen, and having fun with friends and family.

Later, I will post about how the shopping trip went, and about my birthday caning, which happened yesterday, on the day after my birthday.

I am in love.

No comments: