Sunday, August 20, 2006

Even on my birthday, pleasing her comes first

It has been a couple of weeks since I have had any release. Mistress Laura has gotten quite good at keeping me on edge for her amusement; she has let me satisfy her with my tongue a few times, and she has me giving her massages and footrubs on a daily basis. I'm not complaining; sometimes I even prefer being denied to being granted an orgasm.

Yesterday was my birthday.

Mistress woke me up very early to go fetch some orange juice. I came back with the glass of OJ, with ice and a straw, and knelt by the side of the bed. She drank a bit, told me to set the glass down, and to crawl into the bed and spoon her from behind. So, I got on the bed and pressed the length on my naked body gently into hers. My cock was rock hard and nestled against the nuderwear covering her behind and she deliberately wiggled and pushed back into me. I moaned but stayed still.

Mistress Laura then started to talk about some uncomfortable feelings that she has had, issues related to her and her family, life goals, emotional issues, and recounted some unpleasant (almost nightmarish) dream she had been having, etc. I listened, and offered no solutions, only speaking when she asked a direct question. She would wiggle her ass into me from time to time, and my penis would spring back to full attention.

This whole scene was torturous. Please snap a few clothespins onto my nipples and cock instead!!! Before we swapped roles, I would not have been able to listen to this sort of talk without getting into a monstrous fight with my wife; mostly due to women and men's differing styles of communication. I would have pushed some agenda, told her how I would solve this, tell her that it was "her issue, not mine." or even worse that "it's not important" and a plethora of other non-relating techniques learned over four decades.

Here, I was just listening. To be completely accurate, I was forced to listen. I wanted to please my Mistress, who is the source of all pleasure and pain. I was naked in her bed. I am her property and my number one job is to make her happy.

After a few minutes, she had me roll over onto my other side and she spooned me from behind. She grabbed my cock and balls with her hand and she thrust her hips into my ass as she pulled me close. Again, I moaned and I imagined her fucking my ass with a strap-on, but I stayed still.

She then put one leg over me, pressing her weight onto me (which I love) and fell asleep like that: her hand wrapped loosely around my shaft, her fingers lightly touching my balls, her body clothed in pajamas nestled into my bare ass. I felt peaceful and happy.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Wow, denied even on your birthday. So how long has it been since she let you inside her?

BTW, happpy birthday!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi HH,

I think it has been a couple of months since I have been allowed to fuck my wife.

On the increasingly rare occasion that is does happen, she always has some torturous requirement attached.

For example, the last time, she worked me up by telling me all the nasty things she wanted to do to me. Then, she set a timer and said "I want you to fuck me hard. You are to ask for permission to come. I want you to last at least two minutes... Each second less that two minutes will earn you a lash with the cane."

Embarassingly, I earned thirty lashes that time.