Friday, August 25, 2006

Learning to heel

To prepare me for my birthday shopping trip at the mall, Mistress had me naked and kneeling before her.

"First of all, even though this is for your birthday, this is primarily for me to have fun. Do you understand, my boy?"

I nodded. Of course, anything that makes her happy makes me happy. My joy stick started to point upwards.

"You tend to go too fast. For this trip, you are going to walk a half a step behind me. If you walk in front, I will silently count the seconds and beat you accordingly." She smiled at my rock hard penis.

She continued: "We will go at my pace. You are to make interested comments when I ask you your opinion about something. You will carry my purchases and deal with the cashiers. I will probably buy some things for you, but I may not, so be prepared for either possibility."

I nodded. She then had me get up and get dressed and drive her to a local mall. I held the door open for her as she stepped out of the car, and we went for a leisurely stroll through the mall.

While there, she let me hold her hand, but she clearly led, as I followed a half step behind and to her left. This is the exact same spot that her dog occupies when Mistress Laura walks her.

We went and shopped for some clothes for her, then she led me into the women's lingerie section of one of the department stores. She picked out a few outfits, which she held up to my waist or my back for size, and then had me buy my new clothes. I was very embarassed as I went up to the cashier and bought the panties and tops, but I hid it completely.

Only twice did I forget my place. The first time, she cleared her throat and I quickly fell back into position. The second time was towards the end. That time she just let me hang, till I looked back and she was a few steps behind. She just smiled. I blushed and fell back into line.

Afterwards, she asked me if I had fun. "Yes Ma'am, I did," I said, blushing.

"You were a good boy. You are learning to heel," she said. That made me very happy.

Since then, we've had some conversations about my eagerness to try new D/s activities; she wants to take things slow, and while I am intellectually fine with that, the little boy in me wants to try everything now!! From reading other blogs, this seems to be a common problem.

Today, I was reflecting on the shopping trip and the instructions that Mistress Laura gave me.

I need to learn to heel and follow her in a much deeper way.

2 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

Yeah, in the early days I was hankering to do some new and intense kinky thing every night. The pressure made Alexandra feel less in control so unsurprisingly she didn't feel like doing anything.

Mostly a thing of the past now.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Richard,

It's hard to learn the lesson, but for me, it seems that learning to heel, physically heel, is starting to transfer into an attitude where I can step back, let go, and emotionally and sexually follow...

That's not to say that I won't happily want to do anything for my Mistress Wife, but only if and how she wants, not to my timetable or the pace of my (often extreme) fantasies.

I'm not in control. She is.