Monday, August 21, 2006

Party shoes, limits, and taboos

I’m in a nine year marriage that has turned into a FemDom marriage in the last nine months or so. Overnight, I went from being the steoretypical husband (working long hours, somewhat emotionally unavailable, not lifting a finger to help with house chores, being a bit of an absent Dad with the kids) to being Her attentive, submissive, controlled pet/slave. Now Mistress is in control of everything in our lives and has me doing all the housework while she attends to other matters.

At the beginning, we talked about some “hard limits”. Crossdressing and sissification were not things that I was interested in at all.

Well, a couple of weekends ago was a typical weekend in my life with Mistress Laura. She had me get up early and get her breakfast, which I am required to serve her in the nude. Then, with me kneeling on the floor, she tells me about the chores we are going to do. One of these chores was cleaning out her office closet.

When going through the boxes, Mistress spied a pair of cute black high heeled shoes.

“I’m probably going to donate those,” she said and had me set them aside.

A moment later, “Well, on second thought… Put them on. I want to see wht they look like on you,” she commanded playfully.

I dutifully slipped on the women’s shoes and stood, awkwardly, my feet apart, my calves bulging, and my cock completely rigid in front of me.

“Oh my,” Mistress purred, stroking my cock which was already producing precum, “You like this. What a slutty boy you are!”

I was embarassed, blushing and humiliated and my stomach was a jumble with the realization that Mistress could make me do anything for her, and that if she enjoyed it, I would have an uncontrollable urge to do it for her.

She had me walk around with the shoes, clinking against the hardwood floors, till she was convinced that I was not going to twist my ankle and hurt myself. I spent the rest of the afternoon vaccuuming, naked, except in her high heels, completely aroused and under her spell. Every once in a while, she would walk over and twist my nipple, stroke my cock, and tell me “you are such a good girl.”

Now, I have been thinking about what made this experience so erotically charged. I don’t feel any less a man than before, but I feel… more… vulnerable, exposed.

Since then, even when I wear clothes around my Mistress, I feel naked in her eyes. She has seen me in ways that no one else has and she has made me cross these “taboos”.

Since then, she has talked about dressing me in some nice silky women’s underwear and a matching bra, having me wear my “party shoes” (that’s what she calls them now) and putting my long hair in braids or pigtails for my next vaccuming session. I know it turns her on and that turns me on so very much.

I can’t believe that I am looking forward to being my Mistress’s little slavegirl.

At the same time, I’ve thought about this: What if I could put someone else in her place… say… a professional Dominatrix… Then all these feelings vanish in an instant and I feel nothing but abject shame (not in a good way). So, for me, these experiences and feelings can only exist in my loving relationship with my Mistress/wife.

It seems to me that some FemDom activities (such as forced crossdressing and sissification) are not so much about demasculinizing the man, so much as breaking down barriers, which can make the man more vulnerable and open (and dependant!) on the woman. Some of these barriers and boundaries are around gender roles and expectations.

6 comments:

whatevershesays said...

Is it the attention you crave? And this is not a bad thing! I'm glad your happy.

helpmate hubby said...

great insight at the end. I can tell you that i often wear my Wife's panties especially as i do housework as it seems to help remind me whose boss. Also it helps me to feel close to her, like when a Woman wears her man's shirts.

So are you going to post a pic of yourself in heels? That would be hilarious and be a great visual to go with the story.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

In answer to whatevershesays: "Is it the attention you crave?"

I don't think that's quite it, but it's not completely off the mark.

For example: tonight, I came home to Mistress talking on the phone with on old friend. She motioned me over and with eye contact and a gesture, basically set me to cleaning the kitchen table and making dinner.

The whole process took about an hour, during which time she kept talking on the phone. I never felt like I needed her attention, and I was perfectly happy, knowing that I was doing something useful for her.

Once dinner was in place, she got off the phone, smiled at me and said "Good boy," and I was even happier.

I crave order and I need to be controlled, and feel myself as being under her authority. That's what I crave. That experience can best be created by her constant attention (though it does not take a lot of time and effort, it takes consistent effort).

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi HH,

Maybe I will post some photos later. We did some fun shopping the day after my birthday... but I'll write about that in another post.

Best regards,

Thomas.

none said...

That's a very interesting insight.

My Mistress is not at all interested in seeing me cross dressed, which is a bit of a shame as it is something I quite enjoy.

I guess the difference is that your lady took control and put you in the situation, whilst I was suggesting it for my pleasure.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi man puppy,

Yes, she took control of it.

Since then she has had me wear women's underwear (which she bought with me, for me) and the high heels, while doing chores around the house.

She also sometimes makes me wear some silky panties under my clothes when we go out on a date. She says it makes me more docile, and I have to agree. :-)