Tuesday, August 29, 2006

They just don't get it

Over the weekend, while I was busy having lots of fun with Mistress Laura, I got a couple of funny comments to my previous posts. I've reproduced them below, with my responses.

To my "Fantasy: Serving Multiple Women" post, some anonymous person wrote:
"You are sick."
This is probably true in some sense, in that my sexuality is probably more unconventional than that of the writer of the above comment. I am, in that loose sense, a "deviant" (outside the norm). In the strictest sense, however, I probably have what is called in psychological jargon "optional paraphilia":
Clinicians often distinguish between optional, preferred and exclusive paraphilias, though the terminology is not completely standardized. An "optional" paraphilia is an alternate route to sexual arousal. For example, a man with otherwise unremarkable sexual interests might sometimes seek or enhance sexual arousal by wearing women's underwear. In preferred paraphilias, a person prefers the paraphilia to conventional sexual activities, but also engages in conventional sexual activities. For example, a man might prefer to wear women's underwear during sexual activity, whenever possible. In exclusive paraphilias, a person is unable to become sexually aroused in the absence of the paraphilia.
To my post "A lesson learned: using others' presence as a shield", an anonymous person (probably the same incisive observer who informed me of my mental illness), wrote:
"I have a question? [sic] What happened to the man inside you? It sounds like you are more of a wimp than a man. I bet you are headed for a cuckolding experience in the near future. I wouldn't blane [sic] her if she did cuckold you, after all you are not a man rather a little mouse of a man."
This is an interesting comment. The writer obviously reads Fem Dom sites and is familiar with the "cuckolding" terminology. One has to wonder why they are so fascinated with female domination? I think it's probably because they are fascinated and secretly crave to be dominated by a woman.

In terms of my own manliness, I am a few months away from being a black belt in Karate, I am the father of two almost grown children, own a successful business, and am in a romantic blissful relationship with a fantastic woman. My relationship, even if unconventional, is buzzing with love and passion all of the time. I have given my Mistress Wife the reins to our relationship, not because I am a wimp, but out of a choice; this was an attempt to create a different dynamic: to recreate the passion of early romantic infatuation. I believe I am succeeding.

Finally, in response to "My birthday is tomorrow! Going shopping", probably the same person wrote:
"I am curious, has she purchased a dog dish for you yet?"
I'm glad you asked.

No, she has not yet purchased a dog dish for me. However, she did get me a doggy bed that she makes me sleep on some nights.

We go through periods where she makes me explicitly ask to join her on her bed. Some nights, she makes me sleep on my doggy bed at the foot of the bed. Frankly, I enjoy those nights, because when she finally lets me sleep with her again, I love the closeness so much more.

Thanks for asking. I certainly appreciate your comments, and wish you the same happiness in your relationships that living with my Mistress brings to my life.

5 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

There at least one guy I'm aware of who searches for F/m blogs to tell the men how "gutless" they are. Like certain kinds of homophobia it shows a desire for what he's condeming. Poor thing.

Alexandra already bought me a dog dish - quite an experience :)

Mistress Laura's boy said...

I want my own dog dish. :-)

A fun fantasy I have entertained: Being at my Mistress's feet on all fours, wearing only a collar and leash (held in her beautiful hand), while she pours out some dog food into my dish and tells me to "Eat! Good boy!"

When I am done, she takes some tap water and fills up the dish (still full of dog food crumbs) with water, which I lap up, since the crunchy dog food made my mouth dry.

Later, she walks me outside, into the back yard, so I can "do my business"...

Pretty fun, and intensely erotic for me... I better stop writing now.

whatevershesays said...

I'm not into your type of thing but if your happy then to hell with anyone else.

And it's incredibly strong to give yourself to someone.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi whatevershesays,

Thanks for your comment. I appreciate them.

My patricular kinks may not be yours (and most of my kinks will hopefully just stay in fantasy, especially the heavier masochistic stuff), but I'm living what you call a "wrapped" lifestyle.

I have my "Queen List" of errands which I try to knock off for my Mistress Wife. She is continually teasing me and in control of if/when/how we do anything remotely sexual, and I have to continually monitor myself to make sure I am following her lead.

none said...

I just want to say to any Femdomaphobic guys that not only do I have my own dog dish, but I know how to use it!