Thursday, August 17, 2006

Fantasy: serving multiple women, CFNM, humiliation

I wrote the following in response to this post on Richard's Down on My Knees blog asking readers to tell their "unrealized BDSM dreams".

Mistress instructs me to get naked, put on her leather collar, and then presents to me an embarassing little plaid schoolgirl skirt which she expects me to wear. Then she gives me a list of chores to do (vacuuming, laundry, cleaning out the fridge, changing light bulbs, cooking dinner, etc.). Without telling me where she is going, she then takes off.

A few hours later, while still doing chores, Mistress comes into the house and commands me to kneel and “stay” (with a hand gesture, like when you tell a dog to “stay”). I do, instantly, and she goes back outside and comes back in, with another couple of ladies.

“See, there is my husband. Just the way I like him. I tell you, it is possible to have a completely obedient husband, you know.” my Wife/Mistress says.

“Wow, that is amazing,” the first one says and they both laugh and continue chatting with my Mistress, completely ignoring me.

“Yes. My little wife-boy here does all the house chores, all the house cleaning and laundry and cooking. He also gives great head, and I never have to feel obliged to do anything for him. He lives for my pleasure,” Mistres tells her friends as I turn a deeper shade of pink in mortification. Everything she says is true, but I was not expecting to be on display like this. Nontheless, my cock seems to paradoxically like this, as it is standing at attention, making a tent under the skirt.

My Mistress and friends go into the living room and sit down, chatting about how females should be the heads of households. I stay where I am, completely embarassed and completely turned on.

After an indeterminite time, I hear: “slaveboy, come here and serve us some drinks.”

I get up and go into the other room, with a raging erection underneath the plaid skirt.

“What would you and your friends like, Mistress?” I ask meekly, blushing from the completely obvious hardon.

“Bring me a screwdriver, and bring a couple of glasses of the red wine for my friends,” my Queen tells me and I do.

I spend the rest of the evening serving the three women, who become more domineering as the evening wears on.

At one point, Mistress has me get on all fours and she clips a leash to my collar and has me lick her pussy while her friends watch and laugh.

She then gets our her strapon and flips the skirt up and fucks me in the ass, all the while saying “Who’s the boss, bitch?” She is fingering her own pussy even as she fucks me with her strapon.

I am so excited at this point that it’s hard for me to think.

“Don’t you dare cum, bitch!” Mistress growls while continuing to fuck her little slaveboy’s ass. As she slams into me, I feel her bucking and I know she is starting to orgasm herself, but I am denied an orgasm.

When she is done with my (her!) ass, she has me clean her strapon and put it away and continue to server her and her friends drinks and snacks.

6 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Umm that was a hot fantasy, so do you already have that plaid skirt to wear that you mentioned?

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi HH,

No, I don't have thae plaid skirt yet, but I'm hoping. :-)

My birthday is coming up, and Mistress has given some hints that she'd like to dress me up in something like a schoolgirl outfit.

helpmate hubby said...

Cool, you should post a pic of yourself in it on the site, sort of brings added realism. I'm hoping to put a pic or two of myself up as well. Non-facial and very discreet of course.

Anonymous said...

I feel as time passes there will be many more house husbands working hard for their wifes pleasure. The males primary tool used to deliver the females orgasm will be his tongue.
The males will learn that getting the female off is important, them getting off is not. There will be many times that they will not get off but the female will.

Anonymous said...

quite interesting read. I would love to follow you on twitter.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

My Twitter account is http://twitter.com/LaurasSlaveboy