Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Drilling, training and treats

In order to keep our dog's obedience skills fresh, I have to constantly drill her. I make her heel, sit, stay, roll over, bark on command, etc. When she does what I want, I give her treats. In some ways, it is the same with a Lady and her slaveboy, though the behaviors may be a bit more complex. :-)

On Labor Day (yesterday) Mistress and I were sitting down to go over the list of meals for this week and the chores that need to be done. I was about to go and do the grocery shopping when Mistress Laura surprised me.

"After you do the shopping, get dressed in one of your pretty outfits and go and do a deep cleaning of the Mistress bathroom."

"Mistress, I already cleaned it well a few days ago," I complained. I guess my mind was not quite in the right space. In retrospect, I should have just enjoyed the humiliation and the opportunity to do something for her and said simply "Yes, Ma'am."

She just looked at me and said "Do you need some motivation?"

"No, Mistress," I said and left for the grocery store. As chess grandmaster Aaron Nimzovich once remarked, a threat is often more powerful than its execution.

I got back about an hour later, and after unloading the shopping, got into the frilly black lace panties and the black lace top with the spaghetti straps. Just putting these articles of clothing on starts to melt my boundaries. The feel and sounds of the lace against my body, and the sight of myself dressed in the outfit, with Mistress's collar on, turns me on by association. By the time I had put on the high heeled shoes, I had a raging hardon.

Mistress requires that I tuck my cock between my legs so I look like a girl with a shaved pussy, hold my legs closed, and walk over to her for inspection whenever I wear my cleaning outfit. It was hard to do (with my already excited state), but I walked carefully to the other room and stood up straight for her.

"Very nice. My cleaning girl is back," She petted the front of the panties, then with a slap on the ass sent me on my way. "Tell me when you're done with the bathroom, slavegirl, so I can inspect your work. You know what happens if you do a sloppy job."

So, I walked carefully, keeping myself tucked, got the bucket of cleaning supplies and knelt down to re-clean the bathroom. As with a lot of activities, once you begin, it's easy and even therapeutic. I found some spots that could use more scrubbing, emptied the trash can, re-filled the toilet paper, tidied up, and made sure that everything was gleaming white.

When I was done, I walked back to Mistress Laura, knelt in front of her, and waited.

She turned around after a couple of minutes and said, "Finished cleaning?" She caressed my cheek and shoulders, touching the straps of my silky/lacey top, and said "Good girl. Let's go see your work."

Of course, I was in heaven. I don't even know why I was complaining before. I followed as she made her inspection. I had a mental image of how happy the little dog is when I do some training and drilling of her basic obedience set, with her little tail wagging.

"Good work, slave. You can be trained," She said. Then she surprised me again by telling me to "Go turn down the bed, take off your heels, and kneel by the bed. I'll be there in a few minutes."

So, I turned down the bed and waited by the side, in my spot. My hardon throbbed, surrounded by the lacey underwear.

After what seemed like an eternity to my over-excited mind (it was probably no more than a few minutes), Mistress returned and sat on the bed. She touched my face lovingly and said:

"Have you been a good little slavegirl?"

"Yes Ma'am, I have," I said.

"Didn't you enjoy making Mommy's toilet spotless?" She cooed, once again, lightly brushing my neck and shoulders.

I had a sinking feeling in my stomach as my eyes got blurry for a second and I could feel pre-cum starting to ooze from the tip of my penis. Yes, even though I had complained, I had indeed enjoyed it. "Yes, Mistress, I did."

"Good girl," her fingers danced on my skin, sending shivers as she lightly moved around my nipple, never touching it. Then, she lay back and flipped up her skirt; she was not wearing any underwear.

"Come on up here, slaveboy, and get your treat for being such an obedient husband," she pulled me up onto the bed and allowed me to lick her to an orgasm.

Drilling, training, treats; I was very happy to be serving her and simultaneously very very frustrated.

There was one mishap along the way. As she was having me lick her sweet pussy, she was weaving her usual tales; stories that transport me... Sometimes I keep track of what she is saying, but other times I simply lose track... This time, she kept telling me "Don't you dare come!" as part of her verbalizations... For some reason, every time she says this, my cock gets harder and my emotions get all jumbled up.

Well, at some point, and without warning, I found myself just going over the edge. It was like I was watching myself in some dissociated state, as it happened, like I wasn't even there.

Then, I realized: I had just come without permission. I was mortified and almost started to cry.

She cut through my emotions with a cruel laugh and said: "Keep licking me, bitch, that little act just gives me an excuse to punish you later... Keep servicing me. You really have very little control, don't you?"

So I re-focused and I managed to bring her to an orgasm after a little bit.

When I was cleaning up afterwards, she told me to strip out of the girlie clothes.

"You won't get to wear any of your pretty outfits until I say so. I want you completely naked now... Until you gain a little bit more control, you are banned from wearing any of the pretty outfits, or those cute little shoes."

I felt sad and wanted to do whatever I could to earn the privilege to wear my outfits again.

Now, in retrospect, I think that is interesting: The same things that I swore I was not interested in (dressing in feminine outfits) have now been firmly turned into rewards and treats.

Drill, train, treat, repeat.

6 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Wow, that was an awesome read, hope you'll let us know when you get the privilage of putting the girlie things back on!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi HH!

Yes, I will keep writing and you will know when it happens.

As someone well versed in animal behavior and training techniques, I find it amusing that even though I know intellectually what is happening to me, it makes it no less effective.

Anonymous said...

It was like I was watching myself in some dissociated state, as it happened, like I wasn't even there.

I've been in that space with Alexandra only a few times so far. It was like soaring aloft far above the planet below.

Sigh ...

saratoga said...

I can relate to your disassociative state. In my case, having been with Mistresses Who did not allow penetration or my orgasms in their presence, I have been subjected to repeated training in this area. After a while, I find my mind has simply been rewired so that even my physiological impulses to cum when so excited are much weaker than they were in their 'natural' state.

Jamie said...

What a great story. Thanks for sharing it. I'll try to keep the green-with-envy allusions to a minimum and keep working "in my garden" to improve it.

Regarding training, I assume you saw the New York Times piece by Amy Sutherland on June 25, 2006: "What Shamu Taught Me About a Happy Marriage". (They charge for archives but it's been scraped at a number of places including http://www.mikarrhea.com/files/husbandtraining.html - can't vouch for the link, though)

But thinking about that and about your post got me wondering the extent to which I'm training my beloved to be the dominant partner in our relationship, and how do I feel about that if I am, and how might she feel about it if she knew. Or does she know?

Food for thought there.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Jamie,

Wow, that was a fascinating article! I know that those techniques work on humans as well as they work on dogs, parrots, dolphins, etc.

There's a core of utilitarianism in me regarding using these methods (or, in my case, subjecting myself to the conditioning)... If the end result is a happier/better relationship, go for it!