Monday, September 18, 2006

Busy boy and some quotes

The last few days have been busy, and I've been unusually swamped with work, so I've neglected to post much. I'll be writing more over the next few days. Here are a few fun quotes from my Mistress Wife:

In the middle of a conversation where I am starting to get unnecessarily argumentative, while taking out her "little black book" (where she writes down transgressions that she punishes me for later):
"Would you please repeat that, slaveboy?"


Talking to some friends in my presence:
"He's just a little boy at heart who needs guidance and discipline. That's what I'm here for."


Talking about her control over our sex life:
"You guys always want what you can't have. If I take control of not just your orgasms, but also ration your chances to lick my pussy, you crave it. I get the double benefit of not just getting you to do what I want, but also rewarding you with my pleasure."


Discussing our relationship with me:
"FLR? LFA? TPE? ABC? Whatever!!! What we have is a YMB. You're My Bitch!"

4 comments:

Polyfetishist said...

Hopefully YMB will catch on :)

saratoga said...

The last one is positively luscious. That one is why, from your writing, I know you and Mistress Laua are a seriously, totally no-nonsense alternative lifestyle couple. :)

jssubc said...

*smiling*
i like the last one.
Clever and original.

Aradia said...

Very enjoyable blog. I will be adding a link to it from Mine.

Aradia