Saturday, September 02, 2006

I've created a delicious monster

Mistress Laura and I were relaxing on her bed, when she had me turn over so she could inspect my back and ass. She ran her hand over my back, and patted my bum.

Of course, I was loving it. I love being touched. Her soft feathery touches turn me on. Who am I kidding? Any kind of touch from my Mistress turns me on. Stroke me. Touch me. Slap me. Punch me. I'll take anything from Her and say "Thank you Ma'am."

"Hmmm... You have no marks left from our last time..." She said, running her hands over my ass and thighs.

"I'm going to have to do something about that," she said, kissing the side of my face. "Not because you've done anything wrong, but because I like it, and it keeps you in your place. We do have an attitude adjusment session planned for next week..."

I moaned in pleasure at the thought. This was also the most direct expression that she likes marking me. She has since talked about putting a more permanent mark on my body, on my always shaved smooth bikini area.

I hate needles, I don't like pain, and I despise tattoos, but if she were to put a tattoo on me, I would love it.

2 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

I hate tattoos too, but the thought of being "branded" in some way to show that i am my Wife's property is very erotic. Perhaps a temp tat might work.

saratoga said...

Isn't it delicious when your Mistress explicitly expresses her pleasure at seeing your body changed and marked by and for her?

I find tattoos to be somewhat ordinary and still associated with lower classes.

We're thinking branding......