Saturday, July 04, 2009

Happy 4th of July: lots of domestic and personal service

Yesterday was a day off of work for me. This meant that I got to get up early, do my Friday workout, shower and shave and then get my Mistress her breakfast. Afterwards, she told me to put on my high heels and frilly apron and come back and kneel at her feet.

I put on the black high heels and the apron (it's a black and white pattern that evokes images of a maidservant) and tied it in the back, all the while getting a hardon. Then I went back into Mistress Laura's office and knelt.

She then gave me a list of chores to do, had me kiss her feet, and left for an appointment for a few hours.

I spent a few blissful hours vacuuming, doing laundry, and scrubbing toilets. Well, actually, my feelings are more complicated than that simple description. For example, I hate scrubbing toilets. However, putting on the yellow gloves and kneeling down and scrubbing the toilet always gives me a rush, produces a very stiff hardon, and empties my mind, giving way to a feeling of calm and relaxation, in spite of (or perhaps because of) hating the task.

I was basically done with my chores when Mistress came back home again. She inspected my work and was pleased, and told me to put my cleaning uniform away and take a little break while she caught up on some paperwork and Emails in her office. At that point, I started to catch up on some blog reading and posting, but a text message interrupted me about fifteen minutes into it.

“Come to my office. -ML”

I left the computer and went to kneel at her feet.

“I feel like having an orgasm. I'll probably let you have one later this long weekend, but not now.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

And with that, she led the way into the bedroom, got comfortable on the bed, and let me start by massaging and licking her feet. I was once again hard as a rock. She gave instructions when she wanted me to change something about what I was doing (“slower, go soft there... that's right...”) and managed to have a nice toe-curling full-body orgasmic release.

“Good boy. Now come here and cuddle me for a bit, before I send you to do some grocery shopping.”

While cuddling, she grabbed her slaveboy's hard hard cock, wrapping her fingers around it at the base of the shaft and gave me a soft kiss on the lips, telling me “I like that you are almost always hard around me and are so eager to please me.”

After a few more minutes, she sent me shopping. When I returned, the rest of the evening was spent watching TV (me sitting naked at my Mistress's feet while she relaxed on the recliner).

When we were ready to sleep for the night, my Lady told me “I'm going to want you to lick and kiss and massage my feet tomorrow morning to wake me up around 8AM. I might even use your mouth and tongue to come again, so be ready.” So, when I shaved again before bed, I made sure to do a very good job.

In bed next to Mistress Laura, I set my alarm for 7:55 and it took me a long time to drift to sleep.

This morning, when my alarm went off, I began my morning by slowly getting out of bed on my side of the bed, moving over to the other side and kneeling down and massaging and kissing my Mistress's beautiful feet. She moaned as she woke up a little bit, and I kissed and licked up her legs, up to around her knees, at which point she grabbed my hair and pulled and pushed by mouth into her pussy. Her smell was intoxicating and I was so hard and excited; there was precum oozing and my heart was beating in a way that I could feel it in my ears and my mouth and tongue were working on automatic.

I felt like an animal, and for just a second, I thought to myself that I could easily pin my Mistress to the bed and push my cock inside her wet pussy, but just as I was thinking this, she pulled my hair and pushed her thighs together around my ears and arched her back and my focus was totally on her, there was nothing but Her in the Universe for an instant; She was my Universe in that moment. I could feel the waves of tension and relaxation and she came nicely, accompanied by some loud guttural sounds that made my heart swell with good feelings.

We lay there for a few minutes then, breathing together.

“Good boy. I think you are getting a little bit better at that.”

That comment made me feel so good at that moment, it's hard to put into words. I get squeaky eyed when I recall it.

“Okay, my boy. I want you to cook me breakfast next: Toasted English muffin, two sausage links, two eggs sunny side up.”

I disentangled myself and prepared and served her breakfast, while she read the news on her iPhone and watched TV in bed.

Since then, we've just been relaxing. we have no plans to watch fireworks later, just taking it easy. I'm happy. She tells me that she's planning to do my attitude adjustment session with the cane later tonight or maybe tomorrow.

Life is good. Here's to hoping that your 4th of July is an enjoyable one too.

No comments: