Tuesday, February 06, 2007

It's been a full year, what does my typical day look like?

It's been a year since Mistress Laura and I formalized our relationship.


I am amazed by how fast time has flown by.

I continue to do all the housework (vaccuming, laundry, pet care, etc). My cooking skills have only improved with time and practice. I still occasionally find it hard to say “Yes, Mistress”, but the weekly attitude adjustment sessions and her complete control of my sexual pleasure keep me in check and are constant visceral and quite erotic reminders for me that she is the boss and I am her servant.

A typical day these days for us goes like this:

I wake up around 5:30 AM, slipping out of bed as noiselessly as possible so that Mistress can remain asleep.

Next, I exercise. Every weekday, I do weights followed by varying intensities on the treadmill or elliptical; on the weekends I skip the weights and go for a longer and less intense cardio session (sometimes a run, sometimes a long walk, other times I bike).

After this, I take a quick rinse, dry off, then remain naked till Mistress wants me dressed, except for her leather collar which I wear whenever I am serving her.

Now, I start making breakfast for Mistress Laura. Most of the time, it's something warm (eggs, hash browns, etc). She usually tells me what she wants the night before. When breakfast is ready, I go back to the bedroom and put the plates on the side table and kneel on the floor by the side of the bed. Slowly and gently, I massage Mistress's feet till she wakes up and I serve her breakfast.

While she is eating, we chat. I am usually naked, kneeling or sitting on the floor and she is dressed in her night gown, sitting on the bed. More often than not, my cock is rock hard and my head swims in a mixture of adoration and lust. When she is finished with breakfast, she moves into her office and I make the bed. Sometimes I vaccuum the bedroom (it only takes a few minutes). I clean up the dishes and clean up the breakfast mess in the kitchen.

When it is time for me to go to work (having finished all my morning household chores), I go into her office and kneel behind her. Sometimes she leaves me like that for a few minutes while she keeps typing an email. When she does that, my cock gets even more turgid, since she is objectifying me and making sure I know that what she is doing is more important than paying attention to me. Finally, she turns around and asks me what I want. “May I go to work, Mistress?” Of course she says “Yes” but more often that not, she will tell me to kiss her feet first.

I kiss her feet and I retreat back to Her bedroom and start to get dressed and go to work.

My work day is fairly ordinary. Mistress herself works at a local college. She likes to occasionally keep track of what I am doing by IM. Most days, we talk for a minute or two on the phone during the day to check in. When I am at work, I run my meetings, manage our software projects, and occasionally I get to do some programming. When my work day is done, I happily leave for home.

When I get home, more often than not Mistress is still working. I strip and put on Mistress's collar, then I go around the house and do a little bit of cleaning, a bit of laundry, and start cooking dinner. When I cook dinner, I am required to wear the apron that Mistress picked out for me. It's red with just a bit of a frilly border. While dinner is cooking, I usually clean out the litter boxes and feed Mistress's dog.

Mistress arrives home to find me kneeling next to the kitchen table. The the dinner that she wanted is ready, the plates are set, and her soda is also set up exactly where she wants it. We greet each other and she lets me sit while we eat and talk.

After dinner, I clean up. Sometimes she sits at the kitchen table and watches and teases me while I clean dishes (I love that!); at other times, she goes back into her office and I go and kneel by her when I am done with cleanup.

Later in the evening, Mistress likes to watch TV. I sit at her feet while she sits in the comfortable easy-chair. I am in charge of the remote controls, but she is in charge of me. ;-)

When we are done with the TV, Mistress sends me ahead to turn down the bed and kneel by the side of the bed, waiting for her. It's usually a bit before midnight at this time. She sits at the edge of the bed and we do our usual ritual: I kiss her feet, then I massage them, putting hand-lotion on her feet. Sometimes she has me give her a backrub till she falls asleep. Sometimes (not often enough for my tastes!) she has me lick and kiss her and give her an orgasm.

This late night ritual only very rarely ends in sexual release for me, but I am ecstatically happy whenever I get to give her pleasure. My release has been linked much more to our weekly spanking and caning sessions and the occasional humiliation play that pushes Mistress's sadistic buttons.

At this point, if she feels like it, which is most of the time, Mistress tells me that I can sleep in the bed with her. Occasionally, she has me sleep on a doggy bed at the foot of the bed.

So, that's my usual routine. I hope you enjoyed this peek into this slaveboy's life.

Best regards,
Thomas.

12 comments:

saratoga said...

very nice. sounds like an idyllic co-existence. I'm very happy for you. Nice to see you back and read your posts.

Anonymous said...

I love it to read about the ordinary daily life of D/s couples.
Thanks and keep telling about your life.

Anonymous said...

You are a very lucky man.

Verity

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, everyone. Yes, I feel very lucky.

MissBonnie said...

Great to have you back MLb. I like reading about D/s couples lifes

Anonymous said...

I absolutely love reading your blog, and hearing about your experiences. I love reading about how happy you are to serve your Mistress.

SeaDove1216 said...

Happy Anniversary! It is so wonderful to read about your lives together. I am so very happy for both of you.
May we all be so happy in our relationships!
Thank you for sharing!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, bonnie, anonymous and seadove, for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

Thomas,

Having thought you'd vanished from the web in belatedly congratulating you on your happiness.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, Richard. I'm still around and plan to be here for a long long time.

marce{CLD} said...

As a slave to a beautiful Lady I am glad to see that you also enjoy a dreamful life serving your Mistress.

Enjoy your lifestyle and just make sure her life is esay and enjoyable.

That is where you will find your own happyness

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you. Yes. I completely agree. Her happiness is my bliss.

I have not posted for a while but Mistress Laura and I are still happily having fun.

I cook, clean, do laundry, give her massages and more. She is in total control of me and of allowing me any sexual release. I am always horny, needy, and eager to do whatever she commands.