Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Whew... I'm back.

It's been a very hectic two months since my last post. Starting today, I'll be starting to write more regularly again. Probably a few short entries a week, then back to my usual daily notes and reflections.


In the last two months, we went through Thanksgiving, Christmas and New Year's.

For me, it was all a blur, since I've been holding down my regular job, doing contracts on the side, increasing my exercise regime, enrolled in college courses, while continuing to serve my Mistress by doing the housework and attending to all her needs.

One of my major accomplishments during this time period where I disappeared from writing on my blog here has been that I went from being slightly overweight (at 175 pounds) to being athletically trim (at 145 pounds) by implementing the strategies that Saratoga pointed me to and sticking to that routine religiously. I have so much more energy now and I need to have that energy, to continue to do all the things I do!

I am now working on having six-pack abs, and it is very much within reach. Mistress really appreciates my newly hard body and I love her attention, of course. :-)

Anyways, I'll write more later.

Best regards,

Thomas.

6 comments:

helpmate hubby said...

Awesome, glad to see your back!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you, it's good to be back! You can't imagine what a luxury it is to have the time to write here.

subboy said...

Wow! Great to hear from you again, Thomas. Congratulations on your new hardbody, too. Best wishes to you nd your Mistress Laura.

this girl said...

so glad to see you back - i had only just "found" you! And YAY for the six pack abs!

oldbear said...

Tomas, ai am glad to hear you are doing well, so often bloggers i like craha nd burna dn we neve find out if they are ok or not. I REALLY ahppy to see you are thriivng!!!!!

HH, I am glad to see that YOU are alive and well!

Whats up, are you OK? Man I was/am worried aobut you/for you!

PAX to all you subbies and yoru awesome Ladies! OB

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi sub boy and this girl. Thank you for the kind comments.

Hi oldbear. Your concern is touching.

Thanks.

Other than having had no time until recently to do a bit of reading and posting, there's not much to say. Things continue to be busy, but I plan to spend some regular time on this blog.

Best regards,
Thomas.