Sunday, February 25, 2007

Sublime torture

For the last few weeks, my Mistress has ramped up her everyday control of me by doing the following routine. When she is on her way home from work, she calls me on the cell phone.

“My boy, I want dinner ready on the table, with you naked, kneeling in the kitchen when I get home.”


Even though this is a frequent occurrence, I am always excited by kneeling naked for her. She gets home, strokes my head, sometimes leans down and kisses me, and sits down to eat. She always teases me about how eager my neglected cock is. How it looks so smooth and hairless, like a little boy's.

When she has had a few bites, she will let me join her and eat a little bit myself.

If she needs a drink, I get it for her. If she wants a foot rub, she tells me and I am supposed to stop immediately whatever it is I am doing and kneel down next to her to rub her feet.

When she is done with dinner, she will get up and tell me to follow her into her bedroom.

“Kneel there, slaveboy,” she points to the floor, next to her bed.

When I do, I am once again instantly at attention. She giggles at that; no matter how many times she has done this, my cock still springs to a full erection and I feel embarrassed by her laughing.

She will then sit on the edge of the bed, pull off her dress and slip off her panties, lay back and say to me something like: “Time for my little boy to kiss Mommy in her special place. Come on up, boy!”

I then get on the bed, put my face between her legs, and lick and kiss her pussy. The scent of her drives me mad. I know exactly how to kiss her. I know how to use my thumb and fingers to give her pleasure. Each time she has me do this, I get a little bit better and I am perfect at following her directions.

After about ten or fifteen minutes, she will come, often holding my hair and pushing my face into her pussy as she does so.

Then, she slowly gets up and has me lay on my back.

She will often grasp my hard hard cock, which is spewing precum, and smile, looking into my eyes.

“You did a good job, my boy. I suppose you would like a release too?”

“Yes, Mistress, but it's your choice.” at this point, I am panting and could probably orgasm if she just pumped my cock (her property) just a little bit with her hand.

“Yes, it is my choice. Not tonight. I don't want to give you an idea that this had anything to do with your pleasure.”

“Yes, Ma'am.” It's hard to describe, but at these moments, I am simultaneously unhappy for not being allowed any release and ecstatic about her control over me.

“Go clean up the kitchen and go about your housework.”

This routine has been going on now for about a month. I am practically going out of my mind with lust whenever she touches me. At the same time, I am much much quicker to jump whenever she orders me to do something.

Today (Sunday), she has set me the task of vaccuuming the whole house and doing all the laundry while she relaxes. I am so completely enthralled by her, so completely in heat and so completely hers to do with as she wishes.

14 comments:

gone said...

Once again, I absolutely enjoyed your story. I find myself eagerly awaiting the next installment.

You stories give me hope.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you femelle dominante. I am happy to be of service in that fashion. I left you a comment on your blog. Have fun and let yourself have exactly what you want.

Best regards,
Thomas.

saratoga said...

very nice. it's a wonderful and enviable routine.

I can totally identify with your being rampantly erect while serving your Mistress/wife.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi saratoga. Thanks for the comment.

I am done with my laundry and vacuuming and Mistress Laura is at a friend's house working on a concert CD (they are recording music). She knows that the house will be clean when she comes home. I'll be leaving in about an hour to go pick her up.

I hope everything is going well for you.

helpmate hubby said...

LOVED YOUR LAST TWO POSTS! GREAT TO HAVED YOU BACK! Please keep us posted on your exciting real life FLR, so fun to read about the real life adventures of others!

subservire said...

What a lucky slave you are.

Please keep us up to date on your progress. Your Mistress gives me hope and joy through your narative.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, HH. It's good to have time to write and read blogs again.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi subservire. Glad to meet you. Thank you for your comments.

MissBonnie said...

it's great to see your life shaping up to the ways you and you Lady are enjoying.
Your blogs a pleasure to read
MissBonnie
Collar N cuffs

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you, Miss Bonnie, for your kind comments.

Anonymous said...

Hello Thomas , I too have a mistress that practices "sublime torture". We do not live together but I live in a very small flat in on the outskirts of a large city in Germany. All that I earn I give to my Mistress. My Mistress insists that the greatest gift that a Slave can give to his Mistress is his time and that is why she gives me written lines to write. This type of "punishment" does not kick in a SM level. I get up at 5 am and write the same sentence over an over again until 7 am then i am off to work. On return i then write my lines for a further four hours. On weekendS I write for 10 hours each day. My Mistress punishes me severly if the lines that i write are not up to her standard. This is my life

Her Acolyte said...

Thomas,

I've enjoyed your blog for a long time, and this post is certainly no exception. You are a lucky man indeed!

Anonymous said...

Hey Thomas,
just found your blog and enjoyed your post.
I'm 28 and living in a CP relationship and like you I'm e.g. doing all the household chores.

scala: a pity you didn't leave your email address - I'm also spending a lot of time with writing lines and I'd have loved to talk about it... if you read that, please drop me a line at culsrougis (at) yahoo.com

Greetings
Tom

Anonymous said...

mmmm. yummy.