Monday, November 20, 2006

A quick update

It's been over two weeks since my last post, and some of you have wondered where I am.


It's that time of year, with the holidays looming, and with my Mistress working in academia, and my work in Silicon Valley, things have gotten very busy.

We are still having fun, but I've not had much time for blogging.

Between the housework, my day job, my new exercise regime and eating patterns, my beginning writing career, and the new short term contract which I just finished (whew!!) it's a wonder I even had time to sleep!

On a personal note, since starting a new more integrated exercise regime and eating many small meals, I have shed about 10 pounds. Thanks, Saratoga, for the info you pointed me to!

I haven't even read all the blogs I usually like to read in the last two weeks.

Anyhow, I'll write more later, when I can catch my breath.

Have a happy Thanksgiving, everyone!

Thomas.

4 comments:

saratoga said...

always happy to help. glad it's working for you as we discussed.

and I'm also pleased to see you didn't go under a truck.

-saratoga

subboy said...

I enjoy your blog. It's hot, and you write well. I admire you and your wife, and I thank you for sharing your life with us. Just write when you can, that's plenty

Anonymous said...

Hello

Our current site http://www.femdomale.com is a non-profit educational site about female domination and femdom stories. We believe that it would be a great resource for your blog. We would like if you are interested in linking to us.

Please see http://www.femdomale.com/link-us.html for more information. You can link us anyway you wish, and we will also be linking you back in our femdom blog section at http://www.femdomale.com/femdom-blog.html.

Thank you.

Samuel
Femdomale.com

Aradia said...

Just to update you, I have deleted My old blog and started a new one called Walking Through the Darkness - http://dark-forays.blogspot.com/. It has the archives from My old one, but I am focusing more on the dark arts of D/s in My new one.

Be well,

Aradia