Friday, November 03, 2006

Post-play orneriness as an emotional defense

On Wednesday night, Mistress had me pleasure her with an all-over body massage which turned into a couple hour long play session. In the middle of it all, she consistently teased me and forced me to come to the edge, while saying “No. You may not.” to every single request of mine to orgasm.

She herself took her sweet time, and took her pleasure completely. She came three times, using my tongue, my hands, and toys.

By the end, I was floating on a sea of love and closeness intermixed with lust and surrender. I wanted to do anything for her and I felt very close to her.

Over the next few hours and into the next day or two (into part of today), I kept engaging in stupid nit-picky verbal struggles with Mistress Laura. Finally, she asked me today:

“What is up? Why are you more argumentative than usual?”

I thought for a long time and I replied:

“Every once in a while, when I feel overwhelmed by the feeling of being close to you, I want to cry, and instead, I think I look for anything that can distract you and me. So I nit-pick and get defensive about things.” I swallowed hard.

“Oh. You don't need to do that anymore. I'm not going to reject you. You can feel free to feel close to me.”

I want to cry with joy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

How very sweet. You are loved.

helpmate hubby said...

that was nice can't wait to hear more on "Tasha" as well.

Mia said...

Sounds like you two have a great relationship going.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

To Miranda: Thank you for the compliment.