Monday, October 23, 2006

Tasha the "cleaning girl" (part 1)

Mistress Laura came home from work last Thursday fuming and frustrated. Tasha, a co-worker, had been late in giving her a piece of a project, making extra work for her. When Mistress Laura approached Tasha about this, some snippy words were exchanged. The interaction was not really resolved, and I got to hear all about it. In detail. Every word. Every gesture. Each nuance of voice tone and inflection.

After listening to her go on about Tasha's demeanor, laziness, and overall irresponsibility, I interjected into a small space of silence in the conversation:

“Mistress, is there anything I can do to help?”

She stopped for a second and thought. An evil glint came into her eyes.

“Yes. There is something you can do. I was going to have you do a deep cleaning of my bedroom this weekend anyway. You'll be Tasha the cleaning girl this weekend and I'm going to have fun harassing you, double-checking your work, and punishing you.”

“I am happy to be of service,” I said, grinning.

On Friday, while I was at work, I got my marching orders by Email:
My boy, I want you to stop at a drug store on the way home and get a package of Depends. When you come home, get yourself cleaned up as usual, put on my collar, come find me, kneel and wait. I'll tell you my plans for the weekend, then.
My heart beat a bit faster, but I managed to stay focused on work. Hours later, I was heading home.

The stop at the drug store was a bit embarrassing, but I managed it okay. I just nodded my head and kept looking down when the cashier asked me if I had found everything I was looking for. She rang up the purchase, I paid, and I was on my way home.

When I arrived, I went through my usual routine. I undressed, shaved, showered, put on my Mistress Wife's collar, and quietly knelt at her feet. She was in her office, working. The ritual of getting ready and presenting myself to her puts me into a very docile frame of mind every time. The fact that Mistress is almost always busy when I arrive adds to my anticipation and arousal. This time, I was fixated on my Mistress's pretty feet, while waiting for her to finish what she was doing and turn her attention to me.

After a few minutes, Mistress Laura swiveled around in her chair and tousled my hair playfully.

“Good boy. You wait so nicely. How was your day?“

We chatted for a few minutes, with me kneeling at her feet while she lightly touched my face or my shoulder. The whole time, my Mistress-Lust-Meter was maxed out. :-)

Finally, she told me her plans for the weekend.

“You will wake me up tomorrow with my usual weekend breakfast. Once we have eaten, I want you to get dressed in your pretty clothes and high heels and present yourself to me. At that point, you will be "Tasha the cleaning girl." You are to change the sheets, wash the entire bedding and re-make the bed with the spare sheets, vacuum, do all the laundry, including the bed sheets, fold and put it all away, scrub the bathroom floor, clean out and replenish the kitty litter, and dust the entire bedroom area. I will be spending my time in my office writing, but I'll inspect your work every once in a while, and if Tasha's work is not up to par, she's going to get a serious punishment.”

“Yes, Mistress. Can you give me the list of tasks I am supposed to do on paper?” I was worried that I might forget a detail.

“No. And I won't repeat myself either. Either you were paying attention, or Tasha will have a lot to be punished for.” She smiled and tweaked my nipple, while grabbing my hair and kissing me on the mouth.

The rest of the evening was spent in a very domestic manner: I was her naked slaveboy, serving my fully dressed Mistress Wife dinner and then sitting at her feet while we relaxed and watched TV.

At one point, she made me fetch the Depends and had me lay down on the ground while she put it on me, telling me that while I had the "diaper" on, that I was to still ask to go potty, but that she might just have me go in the diaper. I didn't know what to think or feel about this, but it made my cheeks go pink.

After a bit more relaxing at her feet, Mistress Laura made us go to bed early, telling me that tomorrow would probably be a “big day for my little boy” and she told me that if I needed to go in the middle of the night, I had permission to go in my diaper. This time, her words made me feel very little and very embarrassed.

To be continued.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you, Thomas. I can't figure out if I'm more squicked or aroused by that diaper scenario. I'll probably be thinking about it all day (as I get on with my own housecleaning). Always happy to be surprised.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Richard.

I was on the same page as you regarding the diaper scene (ambivalent).

I realized during and afterwards that it gave my Mistress total control over my bladder function in a way that only deepened her already existing control. I'll write more about that in Tasha the Cleaning Girl Part 2.

helpmate hubby said...

That was hot, can't wait for ch. 2. I hope Tasha finds this on the Interent lol

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, HH.

Yeah, it would be pretty funny if Tasha somehow found the post.

I've been busy, but the second part of what happened over last weekend is almost done and should be posted as soon as I get a half hour to myself. Things have been hectic around here.

Best regards,
Thomas.