Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year, everyone!

Hi everyone. I haven't posted for a while, but I'm going to be more regular again.

Mistress Laura banned me from blogging and tweeting for a month or so due to my tendency to spend too much time reading blogs, and only gave me back my online time a couple of weeks ago. By then, we were in the middle of the holiday season and I had too much job work and housework and other tasks to post regularly.




During this same time, Mistress threw some parties for family and friends, in which I ended up doing most of the preparation and hosting. It was fun for me and was kind of an extended teasing session to be serving my Mistress and her guests in this discreet fashion. Each party ended with me cleaning up, followed by Mistress taking me to bed, using my mouth to orgasm, followed by going to sleep.

Needless to say, the way that she is so focused on her own pleasure and on using me as she has been makes me feel... so... wonderful, humiliated, sexy... I find myself more and more pliable and emotionally and mentally focused on pleasing her, getting immense satisfaction and feeling loved from such unequal treatment.

Now, it's been over a month since Mistress has granted me a release. At the same time, she has been playing with me and teasing me continually, with little games and reminders that focus me on the erotic feelings that I get from continually serving her.

For example, in the weeks leading up to Christmas, she would run her hands over my hairy legs and say “I don't know if I like these hairy legs. I'll have to decide if I want to have these legs be smooth. It might be a nice sweet look for you.” and she did this for a while, till I started begging her for permission to shave my legs smooth for her. She would always reply with “Not yet baby.”

Then, after Christmas had come and gone, and during my vacation days, she told me to go into the bedroom where I found a card and a cute little dress (the one in the picture). The card read “Dear Thomas, go ahead and shave your legs smooth for me, put on this outfit and come show me. Love, your Mistress.”

I did as I was told, the act of taking off the hair on my legs was amazingly erotic for me, for reasons that I can't quite figure out. I dressed as she had instructed and showed my Mistress wife, who ran her hands over my smooth legs and kept saying things like “Mmmm...Nice and smooth like a little girl... Good girl.”

That evening ended with her taking me into the back bedroom, telling me to get on all fours on top of the bed, flipping the little skirt up and putting a small butt plug in my ass and caning me for a while, because “I feel like doing this. It makes my cunt twitch,” followed by using my mouth for an orgasm.

Afterwards, I lay in her arms, with her spooning me from behind, my ass marked and hurting, while my feelings soared. I was in heaven, enveloped by pain and her softness, feeling so completely accepted and loved that it's hard to put into words.

Mistress whispered in my ear then, “Would you like me to let you come right now, my boy?”

“No Mistress. Only if you want me to.”

“Good boy. We'll see. Maybe I'll let you come after the New Year.”

I wish you all a happy and fulfilling new year. May all your dreams come true in this coming year!

4 comments:

Hope -the vampire said...

oh my god, i simply loooves the power your mistress haves over you

BOB said...

Happy New Years to you as well!Im glad that you're posting again!

Anonymous said...

Love your little dress I bet you love wearing it too!
ladypet

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Yes I do. :-) Thank you!