Saturday, March 08, 2008

Very much in need of a release

When I got home tonight, Mistress sent me to the video store to get some movies, and we watched “Darjeeling Limited”

Afterwards, she had me shave my face again and meet her in the bedroom.

In the bedroom, she basically instructed me to give her a nice long massage, relaxing her from head to toe. After about 20 minutes, she flipped over onto her back and pushed my face into her furry pussy.

I love the way she smells and tastes and seeing her curly pubic hair turns me on very much. I enthusiastically licked her, following her verbal instructions to the letter (“Slow down. A little higher. Circle round. Uh huh. Good boy...”) and she had a full body tensing orgasm with an accompanying guttural sound that just about drove me nuts.

Then she rolled over and fell asleep.

This is the third night this week that she has used me like this, without any hint of giving me a release. I am very tempted to masturbate, but I won't. I know that when she finally gives me a release, it will be much better than anything I could do by myself.

Goodnight, everyone. Hope your weekend is a good one!

6 comments:

Amanda's Knight said...

Very nice the way She instructs you while You are licking. i love when Mistress Amanda gives me short commands and says them forcefully while i am worshipping Her. it makes me feel even more submissive to be told to do it, and then told how to do it in a loud forceful manner.

helpmate hubby said...

That was a hot read, thanks for sharing. Geuine Alpha Female beta male intimacy is just awesome isn't it?

fd said...

i love it when She directs my tongue too! i feel like such a tool.

Susan's Pet said...

You have just demonstrated the ultimate joy in serving a woman. Having a release is great, but of lesser importance.

Anonymous said...

yess!!! what a way to serve, i also did it last nite but i got the chace to releive my self infront of my mistress and her friends. it was owsome yet humiliating

The Enchanted Ranger said...

Very nice description of your feelings, and the surrender to Her direction. Makes me feel happy to know that we are not alone, us submissive males who love loving the strong women who direct our lives.