Friday, April 03, 2009

Going a little bit crazy

It has now been a couple of weeks since Mistress has allowed me to come.

I'm not exactly complaining, but even the least little bit of attention from her causes me to walk around for half an hour with a full on erection.


And yet, almost every other night, she has ordered me to lick her till I feel her pussy muscles clench and her back tighten and the smell and taste of her juices on my face, using me for a mind blowing orgasm.

She tells me that she has a lot of spring cleaning planned and that I will be doing a lot of housework this weekend. Maybe this is just her way of making sure that all my attention and willingness is on doing exactly what she orders me to do this weekend?

I confess, though, that every time she gets herself off and leaves me wanting, even in the midst of my sexual frustration, all I want to do is sink to the floor and kiss her feet, telling her how much I love her and worship her.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, it's been a few weeks since you hadn't come for several weeks. How's your servitude going? Did you get a lot of spring cleaning done? Have you been often erect? Are you keeping your Mistress satisfied? Do tell, your readers want to know!

helpmate hubby said...

That's hot, i don't think you should ever complain about anything at all, you lead a sub life that many a man dreams of. Keep us posted...

junior said...

I know how you feel.