Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Once again, I return, on Mistress's command

Hi everyone. It's been a few months since I have written.

In the intervening months, a lot has happened, and nothing has happened.

Mistress Laura and I just got busier and busier, with the pace of life just not seeming to slow down at all.

Most of the parts of our daily routines and rituals remained intact, but for me (and I think for my Mistress too), there was not much enthusiasm. Things had gotten a bit robotic till a couple of weeks ago.

That's when Mistress sat me down and told me that we need to spend more time focusing on our relationship and finding time for me to serve her more again. She asked me about what makes me feel “more connected.” I told her that I felt connected to her and felt most like serving her when I take the time to read and write in in this blog and read about the experiences of other submissive men.

So... as a result of that conversation, now I am here on my Mistress's command. No matter how busy things get, I am to spend a bit of time here, writing and reading, sharing my experiences.

Things have been very busy (work life, mostly) but even so, just writing here calms me down and excites me for some reason. Mistress knows best. :-) :-)

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for writing again. I envy you for your life, you write well, and I have checked your blog dozens of times since Sept. 5th. Do keep sharing!

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you for the encouragement.

Writing about my life also makes it feel more intense for me, and in the sharing, I get to reflect on my experiences, finding the meaning that was hard to see in the moment.

saratoga said...

Welcome back! It's nice to see you returning to your blog.

I can identify with your sentiments, and find it very revealing that your Mistress sensed that you needed some additional motivation to keep things alive, in a FemDom sense, for the two of you.

-saratoga

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, Saratoga. Yes, it feels good, on many levels, to return here. She is very perceptive, yes.

Best regards,
Thomas.

Anonymous said...

i too am glad you are writing again. i thank your Mistress.

appy

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you, appy. I will write later about this weekend.

Susan's Pet said...

I am glad that you are back. I very much enjoyed reading your early blog. Please continue.

helpmate hubby said...

Yes great to see you back, i can't wait to read more of your adventures!