Wednesday, May 02, 2007

Musings on ownership and permanent markings

My Mistress has a rule for me that is deliciously lopsided.

I am required to wear my wedding ring while she will almost never wears hers. It's one of the ways that she reminds me that I am owned and that she is the boss. This morning, in the hustle and bustle of getting ready to chauffeur her to work on the way to my own job, I forgot to put her ring on.


Later in the day, when we were driving back home, she noticed that I was not wearing my “man collar” as she likes to call it. She teased me by saying in a mock exasperated voice “What, do you think you are a free boy now? Where is my ring, slaveboy? How can you forget to put your little man-collar on?”

Her teasing has the effect of going straight to my emotions and my loins. I was thrilled to be teased, at the same time as being embarrassed. Frankly, the worst thing in the world would have been if she had not noticed it or did not comment on it. I was not trying to be bad in any way, but once I noticed that I was not wearing the ring, I wanted her to notice it and control me and the situation. Does that make any sense?

In any case, the conversation meandered and at one point Mistress Laura says to me:

“You know... In about a year, if you are still my slaveboy, which I don't see why you wouldn't be... I'm going to put a tattoo on you. I'm not exactly sure what it would be, but I know I'm going to do it. Not this summer, but next summer.”

If I were not driving the car, I would have dropped to me knees and kissed her feet. That proclamation made my stomach drop and my vision get misty for a few seconds. I was happy, but I wasn't quite sure why. My breathing became ragged and she just chuckled.

Now, I reflect on what I was happy about... I hate needles. I don't really like tattoos. But even thinking about my dislikes makes me horny and weak in the knees. I like the fact that she knows that I hate needles and tattoos and she still wants to mark me in that way.

Of course, right now the idea is merely fantasy. Two summers from now is a long time away. But... I remember my Mistress's chuckle and I know that it's more than fantasy.

From my own experiences as the dominant in some relationships in the past, I know that some changes are nurtured slowly. When you want your submissive to do something for you that goes against their natural inclinations, you introduce the idea and link it to pleasing you. You play with it as an idea and tease them with it, and if you are successful at playing with the idea, by the time the actual deed is done, the submissive is practically begging the dominant to have it done.

I can see that starting to happen to me.

9 comments:

saratoga said...

Being marked has always been something I would desire in a FemDom relationship.

I can easily understand why it got you so hot and weak. I also easily understand why, if Ms Laura had not noticed the missing ring, you would have been a bit crestfallen.

One of the saddest moments for me, years ago, was when my then-Mistress failed to inspect my cock while I wore a (deficient) CB3K, and did not see the chafing and sores developing. I had to tell her. She didn't seem to really take an interest in the effects of the toys she had me wear back then. Later on, in subsequent rounds of our relationship, she did. After reading my blog about her earlier behaviors.

-saratoga

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Saratoga.

Thanks for your comment. Yes, I want her control to be real and to mean something to her. It has to be more than just a game (it can be fun in addition to having meaning, but it should not just be game).

Anonymous said...

Perhaps she doesn't wear the ring because she is ashamed to admit that she is married.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Hi Anonymous. No, she has never been ashamed of being married.

Also, she always introduces me to everyone as her husband.

Thanks for the thought, though.

Milliscent said...

I think I understand why she doesn't wear the ring, and assuming I'm right it certainly would have nothing to do with shame. Rather by not wearing it, and requiring his to be worn she is expressing a fundamental truth about how she views the relationship, that she has freedom while hubby does not.

In my experience it is, as mentioned, extremely important for the dominant to notice. To notice when an infraction occurs, to notice when a slave has trouble. If we don't notice then we are communicating a lack of caring. A lack of caring for our slave, and a lack of caring about our own rules.

Everything I've ever read on this blog shows that Ms. Laura deeply cares. She is obviously a wonderful woman who loves her slaveboy very much.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thank you, Mistress Milliscent, for your comment. You hit the nail on the head.

Warm regards,
Thomas.

Anonymous said...

i have to say that markings may be important but i luckily balked at having cats paws placed on my chest by my then Lady Kat. i have since opted for piercings instead from my now Lady. A tat is there to stay and can be removed but always present - check and know your relationships before taking that plunge. i am so grateful to NOT have any tat from a Lady that is not fit to be called one.

Mistress Laura's boy said...

Thanks, allen, for your note.

In my case, this relationship is solid and has been the natural evolution of my marriage to my wife and now Mistress, so I don't have much to worry about.

Your point is definitely valid, though.

Anonymous said...

May i recommend a brand instead of a tattoo? It's so much more barbaric and basic ... and painful, too. And it's private -- no third-party involved.

You can make a very nice little brandidng-iron by hacksawing off the slotted part of an old spatula (pancake-flipper) blade (or take the tines off a slightly heavier but smaller barbecue fork) down to just about an inch wide and shaping in into a nice decorative letter L.

Use one with a nice round wood handle ... it's more medieval that way!

Heated on the kitchen stove or in a hibachi-type charcoal grill, it makes a very nice mark on your skin. The pain will be there for a few weeks, but it goes away, believe me.

But Her mark is there to see forever, a reminder not only that She owns you, but that you willingly suffered pain for the privilege of proclaiming your submission.

Herbootlicker